Warehouse Associate - Cherry/Forklift Operator
Denver, CO 80216
This position performs picking beds for a Mattress Firm distribution using forklift and cherry picker. Must be able to use an RF gun for order picking and able to lift the heavy mattresses on your own. This responsible for daily operations in the Mattress Firm distribution center by helping maintain the warehouse, assist with loading and unloading merchandise trucks, and assisting with customer pickups.
Job responsibilities include:
- Operating a cherry picker or forklift to pick products from warehouse rack locations and bulk storage locations
- Pulling and stacking product on pallets by using pick labels or RF gun
- Placing shipping labels on cartons
- Moving pallets of product throughout the warehouse and staging at specific drop points
- Utilizing RF gun to report inventory discrepancies in the warehouse
- Performing pre and post-shift equipment inspections
- Changing, watering and charging equipment batteries as needed
- Meeting all productivity requirements
- Maintaining a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Following standard operating procedures and adhering to all safety standards
- Cross-training and working other departments as necessary
- General housekeeping and sanitation tasks will be required
- Competitive starting pay
- 3 day weekends
- A fun, dynamic working environment
- Health care benefits for full-time employees
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Must have a relevant forklift or cherry picker experience
- Must be able to report for and complete all assigned shifts
- Must be able to stand/walk continuously for 10+ hours
- Must be able to perform tasks efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to communicate and interact well with co-workers and managers
- Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment. Temperatures in our warehouse may vary between seasons.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Employment contingent upon a pre-employment drug screening
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.