Develops and promotes good community relations among various community and school clientele.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
- Assists in the preparation and service of food.
- Checks the quality and temperature of prepared foods before service.
- Assists in the daily cleaning of the kitchen and service areas.
- Operates, cleans and sanitizes food service equipment, pots, pans and utensils.
- Assists in cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and storerooms at regularly scheduled intervals as designated by the manager.
- Performs cashiering duties.
- Is familiar with food service computer functions.
- Rotates all kitchen duties.
- Communicates effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Follows all HACCP Plan mandates including completing checklists and following standard operating procedures.
- Performs related work as assigned or required.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate desirable for an entry-level position.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Nationwide Temporaries Good Place to Work!
Nationwide Temporaries is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the General Labor, Temporary Staffing, Temp to Hire and Permanent Placement. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. Nationwide Temporaries is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At Nationwide Temporaries our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return, we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Nationwide Temporaries is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NWT is a drug-free company.
NWT is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.