Aurora, CO 80010
We are looking for a Recruiter to create long-term, trusting relationships with our valued field associates for our Denver, CO branch. The Recruiter role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively fill open orders with qualified candidates
You will work 5 days during the week. Mon to Fri – 8a-5p
Recruiter Job Requirements
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential candidates using industry-standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company and walk them through the hiring and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer and candidate relationships
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our workforce management solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Collaborate with the sales team/branch manager to identify and grow opportunities
- 3-5 years of recruiting an experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites (ex: Indeed.com)
- Experience with social recruiting using platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- A desire to build strong relationships with candidates and client base
- The desire to think outside the box and drive creative recruitment techniques
- A positive, upbeat, “can do” attitude
What to expect once you have applied:
Once you have submitted your resume, the Human Resources department will review your resume, if a match is found they will contact you.
Nationwide Temporaries Cares!
At Nationwide Temporaries LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return, we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Nationwide Temporaries LLC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Nationwide Temporaries LLC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified Hospitality, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Nationwide Temporaries is a drug-free company. NWT is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.