Denver, CO 80207
The soil counter/Sorter handles, counts, sorts and records incoming soiled textiles from the customer. Identifies damaged or abused textiles. Prepares and transfers textiles to other departments. Performs other tasks as needed.
- Open bad of soiled textiles, then sort them by type, size, and color.
- Counts textiles manually or electronically and transfer them into sorting systems.
- Identify damaged or abused textiles and record into sorting systems.
- Meet efficiency and safety standards for the position.
- Follow instructions as directed by supervision.
- Work in other production position as needed.
- Recognize colors and sizes, count accurately.
- Comprehend and follow direction.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical demands consist of standing, bending, reaching overhead, pushing, pulling, grasping, lifting up 50 lbs. and stopping.
- Physical requirements consist of being able to perform the physical demands for the entire shift.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Production areas of typical industrial laundry facility which includes variations in temperature, odors, humidity, lint, and dust
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.