Aurora, CO 80010
Nationwide Temporaries is looking to hire Lawn Care Worker, Aurora CO. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months or more year of experience working in landscaping.
Hours: 6 am to 2:30 pm
Responsibilities of the Lawn Care Worker
- Lawn Mowing
- Weed Hacker
- Moderate to strenuous physical work
- Long intervals of standing, walking bending and repetitive motions
- Push, pull, carry or lift objects up to 40 pounds
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Requirements of the Lawn Care Worker
- Ability to lift to 40 pounds, and good reading, writing, and communication skills.
- 6 months of landscaping experience required
- Pass background check
- Pass pre-employment screening
- Reliable transportation
*Employment pending a background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume.
Nationwide Temporaries Good Place to Work!
Nationwide Temporaries is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the General Labor, Temporary Staffing, Temp to Hire and Permanent Placement. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. Nationwide Temporaries is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At Nationwide Temporaries our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return, we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Nationwide Temporaries is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NWT is a drug-free company.
NWT is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.