Aurora Landscaping Aurora, CO 80011
Nationwide Temporaries is seeking motivated and experienced Landscaping Staff.
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8-hour shifts
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
Landscaping Assistant Job Overview
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
- Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Haul or spread topsoil and spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, or pruners.
- Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
- Trim and pick flowers, and clean flower beds.
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.
- 2+ years of experience in landscaping
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools and equipment associated with the occupation
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Must be a steady reliable worker
- Must be able to comprehend and follow instructions
- Requires long periods of standing and moving with standing
- Able to work morning Shift
- Must have regular, reliable attendance
- Understand and act upon instruction
- Work independently to complete responsibilities
- Must pass background check and drug test