Golden, CO 80401
Nationwide Temporaries is looking to hire a Custodial Worker. *The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months or more year experience working in Cleaning.
Hours: Start Time: 6 am to 3 pm Monday – Friday Weekly Pay!
Responsibilities of the Custodial worker Associate:
- Respond to situations requiring immediate attention
- Some knowledge of standardized work routines and the ability to follow oral/written instructions involving several steps
- Knowledge of custodial equipment’s and chemicals
- Moderate to strenuous physical work
- Long intervals of standing, walking bending and repetitive motions of the hand-wrist and elbow-shoulder
- Occasional work in small dusty and dirty enclosed areas
- Push, pull, carry or lift objects up to 20 pounds
Requirements of the Custodial worker Associate:
- Ability to lift to 20 pounds, and good reading, writing, and communication skills.
- 6 months of clean experience required
- Abide by all rules and policies
- Pass background check
- Pass pre-employment screening.
*Employment pending a background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume.
Nationwide Temporaries Good Place to Work!
Nationwide Temporaries is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the General Labor, Temporary Staffing, Temp to Hire and Permanent Placement. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. Nationwide Temporaries is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At Nationwide Temporaries our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return, we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Nationwide Temporaries is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NWT is a drug-free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.