Concession Stand Manager for Denver Broncos!
Denver, CO 80204
Nationwide Temporaries Seeking Concessions Stand Managers.
Summary: The manager performs various functions related to the operation of the Concession Stands for Denver Broncos games. The manager facilitates efficient customer service in the areas of concession sales and event admittance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversee all operations of the concession stands.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the concession stands, which may include: Opening procedures for stand operation
- Training volunteers to operate cash drawer as well as prepare food
- Close stand at event end
- Perform end of shift cash handling procedures. Ensure dual control is maintained in preparing cash deposits.
- Ensure all concession areas have proper displays and merchandise.
- Oversee volunteer
- Work closely with the Concessions Committee for assistance with operations and volunteers.
- Maintain a clean work area. Bring concerns and maintenance items to board meetings. Ensure all concession areas have proper displays and merchandise.
Hours may vary, depending on sports season and number of events scheduled in a week.
Expect to work 15 – 20 hours/week, including evenings and occasional weekends.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Pay is $15/hour.
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.