Denver, CO 80204
Nationwide Temporaries is looking to hire a Concession Cashier/Cooks in Denver, CO.
*The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months or more year experience working in Concession.
Hours: Times may vary on sporting events schedules
Responsibilities of the Concession Cashier/Cooks Associate:
- Requests by customer’s orders and enter the orders into a register
- Receives payment and give correct change following established cash handling procedures.
- Experience working as a cook in a fast food environment or similar experience preferred
- Moderate to strenuous physical work
- Long intervals of standing, walking bending and repetitive motions
- Push, pull, carry or lift objects up to 20 pounds
Requirements of the Concession Cashier/Cooks Associate:
- Ability to lift to 20 pounds, and good reading, writing, and communication skills.
- 6 months of concessions experience required
- Experience with equipment such as grills and deep fryers
- Abide by all rules and policies
- Pass background check
- Pass pre-employment screening.
*Employment pending a background check
Please reply to this ad by submitting your Resume.
Nationwide Temporaries Good Place to Work!
Nationwide Temporaries is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the General Labor, Temporary Staffing, Temp to Hire and Permanent Placement. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. Nationwide Temporaries is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
At Nationwide Temporaries our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return, we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Nationwide Temporaries is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NWT is a drug-free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHO/D.