Concession Cashier/Cooks Denver
Denver, CO 80204
Nationwide Temporaries is looking to hire a Concession Cashier/Cooks Denver, CO.
Hours: Times may vary on sporting events schedules.
Responsibilities of the Concession Cashier/Cooks Associate:
- Requests by customer’s orders and enter the orders into a register
- Receives payment and give correct change following established cash handling procedures.
- Experience working as a cook in a fast-food environment or similar experience preferred
- Moderate to strenuous physical work
- Long intervals of standing, walking bending and repetitive motions
- Push, pull, carry or lift objects up to 20 pounds
Requirements of the Concession Cashier/Cooks Associate:
- Ability to lift to 20 pounds, and good reading, writing, and communication skills.
- 6 months of concessions experience required
- Experience with equipment such as grills and deep fryers
- Abide by all rules and policies
- Pass background check
- Pass pre-employment screening.
**Please reply to this ad with a current Resume,
Then call at 303-344-5646 Monday-Friday ** 8 am - 2 pm MST
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.