Cashier @ Mile High Stadium by Nationwide Temporaries
Denver, CO 80204
Position Summary: The Cashier is responsible for accurately processing retail merchandise transactions, maintaining the balance of the cash drawer, and providing customer service to guests of the location.
- Operates a register and handles cash and credit card transactions
- Greet and assists customers while anticipating their needs
- Count, organize, and balance cash drawer; fill out the cashier slip, and make deposits
- Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
- Ensures security of company assets
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Basic math and counting skills required
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.