Denver, CO 80204
Are you a food and beverage enthusiast who enjoys making people feel at home? Do you enjoy working with a well synchronized service staff?
Nationwide Temporaries is currently seeking experienced Banquet Service Staff looking for full-time and part time work with a prominent hotel in Westminster, CO.
Banquet Service Staff Qualifications:
- Experienced staff located in Westminster and the surrounding areas.
- Dedicated team players with excellent work ethic.
- Positive Outlook and outgoing personality
- Great Conversation Skills
- People who go above and beyond in everything that they do
- bi-lingual is a plus
Banquet Service Staff Abilities:
- Lifting trays, dish racks, glass racks, etc. 20 -40 lbs. Pushing carts, Queen Marys, hotbox, portable bar 50 -100 lbs.
- Carrying trays, dish racks, glass racks, etc using both hands at 20 -40 lbs.
- Must have manual coordination to punch buttons, grasp items in hand, and to balance and carry trays loaded with food and beverages.
- Bending/kneeling: Ability to bend to lower level cabinets and lift trays.
- Mobility: Maneuver in narrow areas and between seated guests.
- Continuous standing required to service guest functions; 100% of the time scheduled.
- Minimum 6 months experience