Assist cooks and kitchen staff
Denver, CO 80204
Nationwide Temporaries is seeking motivated and experienced Cooks and Kitchen staff.
Assist Cooks and Kitchen staff Job Description:
- Action Chefs (carving stations primarily) – must have prior experience and be of good appearance because this is front of house position and interacts with people
- Prep Cooks (hot and cold side)
Uniform for both:
- Black pants, black non-slip shoes, white chef hat NOTE: we will provide the hat if needed.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to adhere to detailed, but easy to follow procedures
- Respond to situations requiring immediate attention
- Some knowledge of standardized work routines and the ability to follow oral/written instructions involving several steps
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Assist Cooks and Kitchen staff Physical Demands:
- Moderate to the strenuous physical effort required
- Long intervals of standing, walking, bending and repetitive motions
- Push, pull, carry, or lift objects up to 20 pounds
- Indoor work environment
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years! We provide an exciting work environment, and full benefits for our employees including Dental, Vision, Health, and 401K program with matching contributions!
If you’re interested and this feels like the opportunity for you in working with a great company that values its employees by offering benefits and perks AND if you take pride in your work, we’d love to make you a part of our team.