Aurora, CO 80010
Nationwide Temporaries LLC is seeking a dynamic individual with strong administrative support capability to provide Administrative Support to our Lakewood CO branch team. The ideal candidate will be able to seamlessly multi-task while maintaining calm and professionalism in a fast-paced environment.
Nationwide Temporaries is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
Administrative Support Job Overview:
- Answer questions direct calls where needed.
- Address field employee’s concerns regarding employment or job site.
- Assist field employees with payroll issues.
- Assist with the field employee exit process
- Effectively communicate Company and Client expectations to employees.
- Responsible for sending accurate onboarding documentation and client specific documentation to the client.
- Ensure new hire documents are accurate prior to forward to the Corporate HR department.
- Ensure background checks are completed for new hires.
- Responsible for arranging and ensuring proper documentation is used for travel arrangements for field employees.
- Assisting applicants with virtual systems to complete applications and various training
- Data entry of employee information using the internal software system.
- Assist with filing as needed.
- Prepare correspondence, forms and various reports as required.
- Ensure field employees are current on certifications, badges & required safety training
- Work with each recruiter to Schedule Safety training and Medical testing for field employees
- Administer database entry for training order certifications as required personnel.
- Maintain an understanding of policies, procedures, and regulations relevant to Nationwide Temporaries company policies.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by Branch Manager.
Administrative Support Job Requirements:
- Staffing industry experience is preferred
- Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel) software skills
- Database experience (Applicant tracking or HR platform) is preferred
- Strong writing skills
- High School Diploma is required
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
- Dispatch experience a plus
Administrative Support Skills/Qualifications:
- Ability to prioritize, multitasking and manage deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to work well with others as a team
- Communication skills (oral, written and telephone skills)
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,)
- Effective listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Poise and maturity to interact with Clients and Vendors
- Strong administrative support capability
- Excellent phone etiquette skills
Nationwide Temporaries Cares! We appreciate hard work and in return, we offer our valued employees:
- Competitive pay
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME.
Nationwide Temporaries is a drug-free company. Nationwide Temporaries is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D