Aurora, CO 80011
Nationwide Temporaries is seeking motivated and experienced Landscaping Staff.
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8-hour shifts
Landscaping Assistant Job Overview
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing and removing thatch, and trimming and edging around flower beds, walks, and walls.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
- Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers and foliage.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Haul or spread topsoil, and spread straw over seeded soil to hold soil in place.
- Prune and trim trees, shrubs, and hedges, using shears, or pruners.
- Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
- Trim and pick flowers, and clean flower beds.
- Must be a steady reliable worker
- Able to work morning Shift
- Must pass Background Check
- Must Pass Saliva Drug Screening
Nationwide has been in business providing temporary employment services to the Denver Metro area for over 20 years!
At Nationwide, Our People Make the Difference!
Call to speak to a recruiter today 303.344.5646